What are you packing in the "FANNY"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Ok... let me first start by saying.. "are you kidding me"???? I cannot believe I'm even about to write these words. (it's just like saying them out loud and it almost seems sacrilegious)....BUT, and there's a BIG BUT.... Fanny Packs are BACK! Oh yeah! Did you just throw up a little in your mouth? I know I did! Words cannot even describe the hatred I have for Fanny Packs.. but wait, they aren't alone... the "SCRUNCHIE" is in sight as well. Now, I have to tell you, a scrunchie seems far too trivial comparatively!

Spring had it's share of scrunchies on the runway, but one look stood out at the MJ (Marc Jacobs) show. MJ actually has a Fanny Pack in his Spring/Summer 2010 handbag collection! Ok, it's out there. It's done. You've had to deal with it. Now, tell me?? Are you going to sport it? I am the first in line for anything MJ puts out that I can afford to pick up.. but, a Fanny Pack. This girl will not be sporting one. (not unless I drop a ton of weight around my waist first. And the thought of losing weight to use a "Fanny Pack" as my inspiration actually makes me ill) But, here it is..enjoy!


Marc Jacobs S/S 2010 runway collection. Fanny Pack and Scrunchie!

And MJ wasn't alone.. here's some other fab designers Fanny Packs:



Right: Fendi Fanny Pack for $335 and Left: Prada Fanny Pack for $342 Bottom: Louis Vuitton (no shock here since Marc Jacobs is the Creative Director of Louis Vuitton)



Our Daily FLIP: NONE! I just cannot post a flip for this one.. You're on you own girls! Please shop our mall online at http://www.dailyfashionflip.com/ and don't forget to check out our "HOT DEALS" section at the top of the page! We are paying you to shop for yourself and referral money on your friends purchases!!! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment