I'm Baaaack! And I'm dishing some dirt!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010
I'm back after a much needed breather from my daily life! Lot's of catching up to do, but today I wanted to "FLIP" our topic a bit. Let's dish on Oscar Fashion Faux Pas! Who's down for it? I know I am! I love to sit and drool over the latest designer looks and cringe at those fashion faux pas. Let's get right to it!


Here are my "bottom three" pics for the Oscar night, 2010!


Sandy Bullock. I have to tell you. I just hate writing anything negative on her, especially after her really moving speech to mothers everywhere! But, here goes.. first, where does her skin end and the dress begin? It's such a faux pas to put a flesh tone dress on the red carpet. But, as for the rest of it...it's so blah! Nothing really to it more than a glorified ice skating outfit, lengthened. I know everyone is saying it, but it's really true.





Vera Farmiga is an example of how "NOT" to wear the latest trends. Yes, it's true, color and ruffles are hot hot hot, but this dress on her is NOT NOT NOT! Don't get me wrong, we love Marchesa, it's just not the right look.  Her petite frame is being swallowed up by the sea of ruffles. Her hair is a bit too sloppy as well. Thumbs down on this whole look. 


Ok, she's killing me! Who doesn't want to wear Chanel, but come on!! Diane Kruger, of "Inglorious Bastards" looks consumed in this ball of confusion. It really doesn't accentuate the right parts, if you know what I mean! She looks aged and tired. Way beyond her years in this gown. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment